Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR), eXtended Detection and Response (XDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP, MDR, XDR and Cybersecurity News Alerts
1. MSSP - Executive Promotion: Cyber Defense Labs, a Top 250 MSSP located in Dallas, Texas, has promoted Jason Lobell to CTO. He previously was managing director of cyber managed security services and deputy chief technology officer.
4. Funding - Mid-Market Cyber Insurance: Resilience has raised $80 million in Series C funding co-led by General Catalyst and Corey Thomas of Rapid7, with participation from Lightspeed Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Charles River Ventures, Shield Capital, and Intact Ventures.