VertexPlus' network security services protect files and documents against misuse, hacking and unauthorized access, the company said. They safeguard an organization's IT infrastructure against cyberattacks and detect cyber threats before they infiltrate networks and compromise sensitive data.
What Network Security Services Does VertexPlus Offer?
VertexPlus' network security services include:
- Intrusion detection and prevention.
- Spyware and adware protection.
VertexPlus' network security services are now available to U.S. organizations.
What Is VertexPlus?
VertexPlus manages a network operations center (NOC) that tracks IT infrastructure, operating systems and application platforms. In addition, VertexPlus' NOC delivers a variety of services, including:
- Managed Cloud Support: Consists of cloud management-as-a-service, infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and other managed cloud offerings.
- Server Support: Provides server monitoring and log analysis, firewall installation and management and other services to ensure an organization's servers run consistently.
- Virtualization: Includes server virtualization products and cloud management, disaster recovery and backup and system operation insight (SOI) software.
VertexPlus looks poised to capitalize on the rising demand for network security services, too.
What Does the Future Hold for the Global Network Security Services Market?
Global cybersecurity market revenues are projected to exceed $177 billion by 2025, industry analyst Research and Markets stated. Furthermore, network security is expected to be one of the top cybersecurity product segments in terms of size and growth prospects in the years to come.
Meanwhile, MSSPs can deliver network security services that safeguard information shared between computers and devices on the same network. They also can teach customers about distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, ransomware and other cyber threats and ensure these customers can protect their networks accordingly.