BlackBerry Cylance develops artificial intelligence to deliver prevention-first, predictive security products and smart, simple, secure solutions that change how organizations approach endpoint security. BlackBerry Cylance provides full spectrum predictive threat prevention and visibility across the enterprise to combat the most notorious and advanced cybersecurity attacks. With AI-based malware prevention, threat hunting, automated detection and response, and expert security services, BlackBerry Cylance protects the endpoint without increasing staff workload or costs. We call it the Science of Safe. Learn more at www.cylance.com.
Cylance MSSP Program Overview
The primary goal of Cylance’s MSSP Program is to increase managed security service providers’ (MSSPs) capabilities and customer confidence by offering advanced predictive endpoint protection. The Cylance MSSP Program is designed to enable partners to easily offer Cylance products as managed services to their customers. The program allows MSSPs to license products on a monthly or annual subscription basis, enabling them to align subscriptions with their billing model.
Key Program Features
- Four program levels: Gold, Platinum, Emerald and Global Telco/Cloud with added benefits at each level as your Cylance business grows.
- Access to the Cylance Partner Portal, partner communications, and field sales and marketing support.
- Flexible licensing options built to match the way MSSPs do business with customers.
- Monthly billing on subscription licensing (payment is made in arrears).
- Annual billing is available by request, payment based on standard terms.
- No upfront fees for license and support.
- No renewals to manage.
- Cylance provides volume discounted pricing. Volume discounts are available and cumulative, so your cost will continue to decrease based on higher volume.
- MSSP owns the customer relationship: no direct communication from Cylance to your customers.
Check out our MSSP Alert Guest Blogs and Twitter Feed
- Guest Blogs: We blog every month here on MSSP Alert, so check back regularly!
- Twitter Feed: Check out the latest Cylance news from around the world.