Dell’s support program for Service Providers!
Whether you are a cloud, managed or hosting service provider, the Dell Expert Network brings a world of advantages to you and your clients.
Joining the program will unlock a variety of benefits from a dedicated IT account manager to training and rewards. Becoming a Dell Expert will increase your productivity and help you provide a better service to your small business clients.
If you have any questions, recommendations, and issues, please reach out to [email protected]
Benefits for Service Providers
- Dedicated Service Provider IT Account Manager: Your single point of contact for all your clients needs. Gain a specialist that is 100% dedicated to helping size your projects and giving you and your clients access the best deals and promotions.
- Shortcut in Service and Support: Have access to Dell TechDirect, a tool where you can self-log your support tickets, and self-dispatch your replacement parts; as well as Live optics, an online analytics tool for your customer’s IT environment.
- Rewards: Special Dell Loyalty Rewards for Service Providers. Earn up to 3% back on purchases made for you and your clients.
- Trainings and Webinars: Gain access to trainings, Dell EMC Certifications, and monthly Webinars created for IT experts.
- Finance your services with Dell Financial Services (DFS): Offer a one-stop-shop solution to your customers using Dell Financial Services. With DFS for Service providers, your customer can use their line of credit to pay for the hardware, software and your value-added services at one place.**