Netsurion powers secure and agile networks for highly distributed and small-to-medium enterprises and the IT providers that serve them. In such environments, the convergence of threat protection and network management are driving the need for greater interoperability between the NOC (network operations center) and the SOC (security operations center) as well as solutions that fuse technology and service to achieve optimal results. To this end, Netsurion has converged purpose-built network hardware, innovative security software, and flexible managed services.
One-of-a-Kind MSP Partner Program
Netsurion makes cybersecurity practical for all organizations, but also for MSPs managing cybersecurity for many organizations at once. Netsurion is easy to work with as the owner and developer of our own SIEM and SD-Branch solutions. We realize that your customers look to you as a trusted advisor and that relationship is critical to your success. Through our partner program, we help you effectively and affordably defend your customers from security threats and streamline their process to meet multiple regulatory compliance requirements.
Interested? The Netsurion Partner Program is a game changer for MSPs looking to add managed security services: higher margins, no hardware to buy, and no training or staffing required. Plus, you get access to marketing materials, go-to-market plans, and lead generation support by our team of experts.
Contact us to learn more about the partner program benefits and our full suite of managed security solutions for better threat detection and response.
Learn More Here
- MSP Path to Profit with Managed Security
- Zero to SOC: Attaining a Security Operations Center without Breaking the Bank
- Advanced Endpoint Security
- The Cybersecurity Iceberg
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SIEM
- Why Co-Managed SIEM
Find Us on Social Media
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/netsurion-partners/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetsurionPrtnrs
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/NetsurionVideos
Contact Us Directly
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.netsurion.com/partners/become-a-partner