Webroot, an OpenText company, harnesses the cloud and artificial intelligence to provide comprehensive cyber resilience solutions for businesses, individuals, and managed service providers.
Cyber resilience means being able to stay up and running, no matter what the internet throws at you or your clients. But as cybercriminals focus on stealing data and causing disruption, small and medium-sized businesses—who often have weaker defenses and not enough resources to resolve cyber issues—have become prime targets. With advanced threats like ransomware, polymorphic malware, and malicious scripts, traditional blocking solutions are no longer enough.
That’s why Webroot provides next-generation, cloud-based endpoint protection, network protection, and security awareness training solutions purpose built to help managed service providers strengthen their clients’ resilience against cyberattacks.
For more information, visit webroot.com/MSPPartners
To learn more about Webroot’s layered cybersecurity solutions or the Webroot Partner Edge Program, contact us.
Get started with a free, 30-day trial of any one of our security solutions
Blogs and Additional Resources
- Guest Blogs – Check back regularly. We blog every month on MSSP Alert.
- Watch our video about the 5 Ways Security Can Help Boost MSP Profits
- Read about the importance of a layered security strategy in our MSP Guide.
- Download our infographic on Protecting Your Clients Guest WiFi Hotspots
- Learn about the importance of Security Awareness Training in our white paper.