by Joe Panettieri • Feb 25, 2022
This week’s 10 most read MSSP Alert news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. New IBM Security Operations Center – A Sign of Things to Come?: A new IBM security operations center (SOC) in India may signal enhanced IBM commitment to security market. Part of CEO Arvind Krishna’s larger turnaround plan?
9. Demystifying MDR – 5 Myths for MSPs: MSSPs hear quite a lot about Managed Detection and Response (MDR) security solutions. Now, it’s time to separate MDR facts from fiction, Netsurion asserts.
8. SentinelOne vs. Splunk: SentinelOne unveils DataSet, a cloud-based analytics solution that may push beyond cybersecurity to counter Splunk (among others).
7. Log4j Vulnerability Scanners & Detection Tools: Here’s a list of Log4j vulnerability scanner tools that allow MSPs and MSSPs to find & remediate the Log4j vulnerability.
6. 26 SOC as a Service Options For MSPs: Key MSSPs and vendors that offer SOC (security operations center) as a service to smaller MSPs.
5. Top 40 Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Companies: Based on Gartner MDR Market Guide 2021… plus MSSP Alert perspectives & analysis.
4. Top 250 MSSPs List: A look at the world’s leading Managed Security Services Providers — according to our annual readership survey and market research.
3. Hackers Target VMware Horizon via Log4j Vulnerability: TunnelVision ransomware group actively exploits Log4j vulnerability & VMware Horizon’s virtual desktop platform, SentinelOne research alleges.
2. Cloudflare Acquires Area 1 Security: The acquired business offers mail security software that helps MSPs & customers to stop phishing attacks. The deal counters Permira-Mimecast & Thoma Bravo-Proofpoint.
1. eSentire Raises $325M; Security Unicorn Preps MDR, XDR Expansion: eSentire surpasses $100 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR); preps MDR & XDR security service expansion across Europe & Asia Pacific (APAC).
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.