SD-WANs and Multi-Cloud Security for MSSPs: Fortinet Explains Partner Opportunities
What are the SD-WAN and multi-cloud security market opportunities for MSSPs? Michael O’Brien, regional VP for strategic routs to market at Fortinet, shares some timely perspectives on those questions and more.
O’Brien leads Fortinet’s Go to Market team — which is tasked with building relationships and mutually profitable go to markets with Telecommunication Providers and Service Providers. Those partners, in turn, leverage and/or deliver Fortinet Security and SD-WAN offerings to end-customers.
Here’s our conversation:
The conversation covers:
- 0:00 – Introductions.
- 0:25 – SD-WAN market trends and the Fortinet partner strategy.
- 1:40 – Types of partners that succeed with SD-WAN — from SMB up to the enterprise.
- 3:06 – SD-WAN customer adoption and growth rates: A reality check on customer plans.
- 3:59 – How SD-WAN fits into an overall hybrid- and multi-cloud security strategy for MSPs, MSSPs, and end-customers.
- 5:48 – How Fortinet engages and supports MSSPs.
- 6:25 – For MSSPs, it’s all about Time to Revenue.