You’re Invited: 2018 Webcast Series
2018 MSSP Alert Webcast Series
MSSP Alert is hosting a quarterly webcast series in 2018! And you are invited to join us on one – or all – of these events. Information is below and registration is available for all four events now. Register Now and learn all year…
Pricing Your Dedicated Managed Security Services for 2019
Thursday, December 13th at 2pm ET
Managed security services are not to be confused with traditional managed services. True MSSPs can demand a price premium based on their ability to safeguard highly valuable customer assets. But how do you explain that value to customers — and price accordingly? We’ll share the answers during this live webcast. Three things you will learn:
- How to show customers the value of their data, infrastructure, digital assets and business brand.
- The value you bring to the table to safeguard those customer assets.
- How to price your value accordingly
Archived MSSP Webcasts: Available On-Demand
To see all of After Nines’ webcasts (hosted by ChannelE2E) please visit www.ChannelE2E.com/webcasts/
Recording, Available on Demand: Top 100 MSSPs for 2018
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Join us as we reveal the second annual Top 100 MSSPs list — the world’s top managed security services providers. We’ll reveal all of the company names, pinpoint their top cybersecurity services, and discuss key findings from our annual research. Three things you will learn:
- See the complete Top 100 MSSP Lists and their business milestones
- The key cybersecurity services they offer
- Talent and technology trends top MSSPs are navigating
Recorded, Available On Demand: MSP & MSSP Security Operations Centers: Build or Partner
Thursday, June 14, 2018
One of our top topics from 2017 is back. We’ll explore the differences between traditional Network Operations Centers and next-generation Security Operations Centers. Plus, the talent, technology and service considerations you’ll need to weigh before beginning this journey toward SOC success. Five things you will learn:
- The difference between basic help desks, NOCs and SOCs — where you should compete and where you should potentially outsource
- SOC cost and staffing considerations
- What CISO customers want from SOCs
- Where to find qualified SOC partners if you decide to outsource
- Special Guest: Northwestern University CISO Thomas Murphy describes OmniSOC partner strategy and answers your questions.
Recorded. Available On Demand: The MSP to MSSP Roadmap: Potholes, Pitfalls and Profits
Thursday, March 15, 2018
Learn how to grow your existing security services, launch new security offerings and perhaps even spin-off a full-blown MSSP business practice. We’ll explore the nine core requirements for an MSSP practice, key talent requirements, opportunities — and risk considerations as you potentially position your business as a cybersecurity market expert. Three things you will learn:
- Nine key cybersecurity services MSSPs can offer
- How to extend from basic managed services into specific cyber niches
- Key risks your own business will face in the cyber-journey
Your MSP Security Operations Center… Build vs. Partner
Debuted: Thursday, December 14, 2017
Extending your MSP business into managed security services? You’re going to need a 24×7 Security Operations Center (SOC) armed with the right tools, technology and talent. Before you open your wallet, join the ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert teams to help guide your SOC decisions. Our guest speakers included:
- MKACyber CEO Mischel Kwon: Leads 40+ person MSSP that safeguards more than 300,000 IT assets acros public and private sectors.
- Anitian CEO Andrew Plato: VAR-turned-MSSP that began its security journey way back in 1995.
- Kyber Security CEO Lynn Souza: Building an MSSP that emerged from a traditional MSP.
- MSSP Alert & ChannelE2E Content Czar Joe Panettieri moderating your questions throughout.
Top 100 MSSPs Revealed
Debuted: Thursday, September 28, 2017
Which companies are the world’s leading MSSPs — and what are their core competencies? Join us as we reveal the answers during our September 28st webcast. Based on MSSP Alert research, our list of the world’s Top 100 MSSPs pinpoints key services, capabilities and business models for today’s leading cybersecurity service providers. This webcast covered:
- The complete Top 100 MSSPs list: Honorees and their business milestones
- Key services MSSPs now offer
- Trends across endpoint, network and cloud security services
- Build vs. Partner: The cost of an MSSP security operations center (SOC)
- Next steps in threat detection and response
- The smartest MSSP moves of 2017 (so far)
For questions about webcasts or how you can become an MSSP Alert sponsor, please contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz (Amy@AfterNines.com).