Check back regularly for After Nines’ Webcast schedule, event descriptions, guest speakers and registration information.
How to Build a $3-5MM MSP in 3 Years or Less
Thursday, November 2nd, 2:00pm ET
Learn how to scale your managed services business to a $3 million to $5 million business in just three years.
Stuart R. Crawford, President & CEO, Ulistic LP will share:
- The mindset of high growth managed service companies. Even if you are small today.
- Why relying on your technical abilities only may not be the correct strategy.
- What matters most to clients and prospects and why you should turn off distractions and focus on your local market.
- Who needs to be on your bus and why?
- Why you should never underestimate the power of peers.
Neal Bradbury, Sr. Director of Business Development, Barracuda MSP will share:
- Best practices for onboarding new customers
- Techniques to reduce customer and revenue churn
- Injecting security and data protection into your recurring revenue growth model
Archived Webcasts: Available On-Demand
Top 100 MSSPs Revealed
Debuted: Thursday, September 28, 2:00pm ET
UPDATE: Top 100! Which companies are the world’s leading MSSPs — and what are their core competencies? Join us as we reveal the answers during our September 28st webcast. Based on MSSP Alert research, our list of the world’s Top 100 MSSPs pinpoints key services, capabilities and business models for today’s leading cybersecurity service providers. This webcast covered:
- The complete Top 100 MSSPs list: Honorees and their business milestones
- Key services MSSPs now offer
- Trends across endpoint, network and cloud security services
- Build vs. Partner: The cost of an MSSP security operations center (SOC)
- Next steps in threat detection and response
- The smartest MSSP moves of 2017 (so far)
How to Build an Email List that Converts
Debuted Thursday, August 17, 2017
If you don’t have a good email list, you can’t build your sales funnel. Listen on demand to learn three real strategies for building an email list that converts.
Find out how to refine, validate and expand your email list. Sales expert Kendra Lee of KLA Group and list development expert Shawn Finder of ExchangeLeads will share:
- 2 approaches to validate the list you already have
- 3 strategies to consistently add new, interested contacts
- Why too many contacts can reduce conversion
- The ideal list size for your lead generation strategy
From MSP to MSSP: How to Transform Your Business
Debuted – Thursday, June 15, 2017
Join us as we explore how VARs, IT consultants and MSPs are building full-blown managed security practices. Some MSPs are even transforming into MSSPs. But how? Our featured guests will reveal secrets to MSSP success — including:
- Nine Requirements for an MSSP – Joe Panettieri, ChannelE2E
- One dashboard for end-to-end security management – Scott Barlow, Sophos
- Extending data protection from storage to networks – Rob Rae, Datto
- Where Master CSPs fit in the security discussion – Eric Kohl, Ingram Micro
- Discussion: NOCs and SOCs — build or partner?
Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: 2017 Edition
Debuted – Thursday, April 27
- We’ll unveil our second annual list and research report. The research pinpoints the top 100 vertical market MSPs in healthcare, education, financial services, government, manufacturing, retail, and more.
- The survey closed March 31, 2017.
- View the webcast now.
How to Use Facebook Ads for MSPs and VARs
Debuted – Thursday, March 30, 2017
You run an IT services business and you want to promote your company on Facebook. Join us as MSP veteran and marketing wizard Chris Wiser shows you how. What We’ll Cover:
- Why should I use Facebook to market my IT services business?
- But our company shows up in Google Search. Isn’t that good enough?
- Strategies to grow your Fan Base on Facebook — and the value of that Fan Base.
- Driving event registrations and lead generation with Facebook advertising.
- View the Webcast Now.
3 MSP Moneymakers – Total Data Protection
Debuted Thursday, March 16, 2017
- Office 365 Upsells: Security and business continuity services for Microsoft’s SaaS Suite. Presented by Justin Gilbert, channel sales manager, AppRiver.
- Managed BDR Services: How MSPs can profit from BDR without managing it. Presented by Ryan Hesske, Senior Partner Development Manager, Continuum.
- Next-gen Endpoint Security: Pricing and protection models. Presented by George Anderson, director of product marketing, Webroot.
- Moderator: Joe Panettieri, content czar, ChannelE2E
- View the webcast now
How Much Is Your Business Really Worth?
Debuted Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Paul Dippell, CEO of Service Leadership, explains MSP valuations, and key ways to lift those valuations. Plus: The ChannelE2E 100: Top Mergers & Acquisitions of 2016.
- View the webcast now
MSP Pricing Strategies for 2017
Debuted December 2016
- TruMethods CEO Gary Pica shares big-picture MSP pricing strategies and key steps to maximize your profits in 2017. He describes how to package your offerings to maximize sales, service delivery, and profit margins.
- View the webcast now
For questions about webcasts, please contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz (Amy@AfterNines.com).