Check back regularly for After Nines’ Webcast schedule, event descriptions, guest speakers and registration information.
How Much is Your Business Really Worth? The Real Metrics
Thursday, January 14. 2018 at 2:00pm ET
Bonus: Top 100 Mergers & Acquisitions of 2017 – VAR, MSP & CSP Deals
Service Leadership Inc. CEO Paul Dippell, our special guest, explains the latest valuation data for VARs, MSPs and IT consulting firms. We will also discuss how valuations have evolved, what buyers are seeking and how potential sellers can build short- and long-term value in their companies.
Plus: ChannelE2E’s Joe Panettieri unveils the Top 100 Mergers & Acquisitions involving VARs, MSPs and CSPs from 2017, and anticipated M&A trends for 2018.
Three things you will learn:
- MSP, VAR and CSP valuation trends
- Top 100 Mergers and Acquisitions of 2017 — who’s buying, who’s selling and why
- Techniques to raise your company’s valuation
Archived Webcasts: Available On-Demand
Your MSP Security Operations Center… Build vs. Partner
Debuted: Thursday, December 14 at 2:00pm ET
Extending your MSP business into managed security services? You’re going to need a 24×7 Security Operations Center (SOC) armed with the right tools, technology and talent. Before you open your wallet, join the ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert teams to help guide your SOC decisions. Our guest speakers include:
- MKACyber CEO Mischel Kwon: Leads 40+ person MSSP that safeguards more than 300,000 IT assets acros public and private sectors.
- Anitian CEO Andrew Plato: VAR-turned-MSSP that began its security journey way back in 1995.
- Kyber Security CEO Lynn Souza: Building an MSSP that emerged from a traditional MSP.
- MSSP Alert & ChannelE2E Content Czar Joe Panettieri moderating your questions throughout.
- Key components of a SOC
- Technology: What You’ll Need
- Talent: Who You’ll Need
- Building A SOC On Your Own: What does it really take?
- Partnering to find third-party SOC Options: How to find one and what to ask
How to Build a $3-5MM MSP in 3 Years or Less
Debuted: Thursday, November 2, 2017
Learn how to scale your managed services business to a $3 million to $5 million business in just three years. Stuart R. Crawford, President & CEO, Ulistic LP and Neal Bradbury of Barracuda MSP shared:
- The mindset of high growth managed service companies. Even if you are small today.
- Why relying on your technical abilities only may not be the correct strategy.
- What matters most to clients and prospects and why you should turn off distractions and focus on your local market.
- Who needs to be on your bus and why?
- Why you should never underestimate the power of peers.
- Best practices for onboarding new customers
- Techniques to reduce customer and revenue churn
- Injecting security and data protection into your recurring revenue growth model
Top 100 MSSPs Revealed
Debuted: Thursday, September 28, 2017
UPDATE: Top 100! Which companies are the world’s leading MSSPs — and what are their core competencies? Join us as we reveal the answers during our September 28st webcast. Based on MSSP Alert research, our list of the world’s Top 100 MSSPs pinpoints key services, capabilities and business models for today’s leading cybersecurity service providers. This webcast covered:
- The complete Top 100 MSSPs list: Honorees and their business milestones
- Key services MSSPs now offer
- Trends across endpoint, network and cloud security services
- Build vs. Partner: The cost of an MSSP security operations center (SOC)
- Next steps in threat detection and response
- The smartest MSSP moves of 2017 (so far)
How to Build an Email List that Converts
Debuted: Thursday, August 17, 2017
If you don’t have a good email list, you can’t build your sales funnel. Listen on demand to learn three real strategies for building an email list that converts.
Find out how to refine, validate and expand your email list. Sales expert Kendra Lee of KLA Group and list development expert Shawn Finder of ExchangeLeads will share:
- 2 approaches to validate the list you already have
- 3 strategies to consistently add new, interested contacts
- Why too many contacts can reduce conversion
- The ideal list size for your lead generation strategy
From MSP to MSSP: How to Transform Your Business
Debuted: Thursday, June 15, 2017
Join us as we explore how VARs, IT consultants and MSPs are building full-blown managed security practices. Some MSPs are even transforming into MSSPs. But how? Our featured guests will reveal secrets to MSSP success — including:
- Nine Requirements for an MSSP – Joe Panettieri, ChannelE2E
- One dashboard for end-to-end security management – Scott Barlow, Sophos
- Extending data protection from storage to networks – Rob Rae, Datto
- Where Master CSPs fit in the security discussion – Eric Kohl, Ingram Micro
- Discussion: NOCs and SOCs — build or partner?
Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: 2017 Edition
Debuted: Thursday, April 27, 2017
- We’ll unveil our second annual list and research report. The research pinpoints the top 100 vertical market MSPs in healthcare, education, financial services, government, manufacturing, retail, and more.
- The survey closed March 31, 2017.
How to Use Facebook Ads for MSPs and VARs
Debuted: Thursday, March 30, 2017
You run an IT services business and you want to promote your company on Facebook. Join us as MSP veteran and marketing wizard Chris Wiser shows you how. What We’ll Cover:
- Why should I use Facebook to market my IT services business?
- But our company shows up in Google Search. Isn’t that good enough?
- Strategies to grow your Fan Base on Facebook — and the value of that Fan Base.
- Driving event registrations and lead generation with Facebook advertising.
3 MSP Moneymakers – Total Data Protection
Debuted: Thursday, March 16, 2017
- Office 365 Upsells: Security and business continuity services for Microsoft’s SaaS Suite. Presented by Justin Gilbert, channel sales manager, AppRiver.
- Managed BDR Services: How MSPs can profit from BDR without managing it. Presented by Ryan Hesske, Senior Partner Development Manager, Continuum.
- Next-gen Endpoint Security: Pricing and protection models. Presented by George Anderson, director of product marketing, Webroot.
- Moderator: Joe Panettieri, content czar, ChannelE2E
How Much Is Your Business Really Worth?
Debuted: Thursday, January 26, 2017
- Paul Dippell, CEO of Service Leadership, explains MSP valuations, and key ways to lift those valuations. Plus: The ChannelE2E 100: Top Mergers & Acquisitions of 2016.
For questions about webcasts, please contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz (Amy@AfterNines.com).