MSSP ITC Secure Appoints Arno Robbertse as Interim CEO
ITC Secure, a British MSSP and network security consultancy backed by technology investment firm C5 Capital, has appointed Arno Robbertse as its interim CEO. Robbertse will succeed William Kilmer as ITC’s interim CEO next month in January 2019; Kilner will return to the United States and focus on his role as managing partner at C5.
Robbertse has more than 10 years of experience in managing and delivering cybersecurity services to global organizations. He joined ITC in December 2017 and served on the company’s executive committee and led its Cyber Advisory team.
Going forward, Robbertse is expected to help ITC deliver cybersecurity services to its customers, the company indicated. He also could help the company launch new offerings in the future.
ITC Revamps Its MSSP Business
The Robbertse appointment comes after ITC in June established the following business divisions:
- Cyber Advisors: Provides cyber assessments and consulting services to help organizations identify and manage security risks.
- Global Advisors: Delivers cybersecurity services and crisis communications to private sector organizations.
- Managed Security Services: Offers cyber threat intelligence, detection, management and response services and monitors and manages customer networks via a UK-based security operations center (SOC).
The aforementioned business divisions enhance ITC’s ability to provide strategic information, advisory and managed security services to its customers, Kilmer stated. They also broaden ITC’s reach in the U.S. market.
A Closer Look at ITC’s Managed Security Services Portfolio
The ITC NetSure360° managed security services platform provides global organizations with threat intelligence, detection and response capabilities. It includes a variety of managed security services, including:
- Behavioral analysis.
- Cloud security.
- Firewall management.
- Managed logging.
- Network access control.
- Security information and event management (SIEM).
- Vulnerability intelligence.
ITC NetSure360° enables global organizations to protect their sensitive data and assets across on-premises and cloud-based infrastructure, the company stated. It also is backed by security analysts and advisors who help organizations assess, manage and mitigate risk.