MSSP Optiv Security Unveils Payment Lifecycle Services, Technologies
SecurePayment@Optiv provides a reference architecture of services and technologies that enables organizations to secure their entire payment network and comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) , according to a prepared statement.
SecurePayment@Optiv is designed to help organizations address the following payment security challenges:
- Finding the right balance between industry mandates and competing security priorities.
- Managing and analyzing cyber risks.
- Securing an entire application infrastructure.
- Having the agility to leverage technology to support new business initiatives and security requirements.
Also, SecurePayment@Optiv includes payment security solutions across four areas:
- Cyber Operations: Enables an organization to prioritize cyber resiliency and data protection, minimize the risk of data breaches and meet breach disclosure windows.
- Merchant Networks: Ensures an organization can use identity and access management (IAM) tools, training and security awareness programs and other tools and resources to protect itself against deliberate and accidental insider threats.
- Point of Sale (POS): Empowers an organization to identify and address POS vulnerabilities across credit card readers, Square readers, digital wallets and other payment methods.
- Risk Profile: Helps an organization analyze cyber threats, the assets that cyberattackers are most likely to target, regulations that need to be addressed and systems and processes that need to be updated to minimize risk.
SecurePayment@Optiv ensures that organizations can develop sustainable, risk-centric foundations for proactive and measurable payment security programs. By doing so, SecurePayment@Optiv helps organizations stop payment fraud and data breaches.
Optiv Launches Incident Response, Privileged Access Offerings
In addition to the SecurePayment@Optiv announcement, Optiv last month launched the EnemyPerspectives@Optiv integrated cybersecurity services suite. EnemyPerspectives@Optiv helps an organization evaluate its digital footprint from a threat actor’s perspective and identify and address its security weaknesses accordingly.
Furthermore, Optiv in July unveiled a Privileged Access Managed Service. Organizations can use the Optiv Privileged Access Managed Service to safeguard their privileged credentials against insider threats and mobile, cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) attacks.
Optiv offers device management, endpoint protection and other managed security services. The company also supports over 12,000 customers globally and has partnered with more than 350 security product manufacturers.