Optiv Security Launches Privileged Access Managed Service
Optiv Security, a Top 100 MSSP for 2017, has unveiled the Privileged Access Managed Service to help organizations safeguard their privileged data, infrastructure and assets.
The Privileged Access Managed Service is designed to protect organizations’ privileged credentials against insider threats and mobile, cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) attacks, according to a prepared statement. It is delivered in conjunction with CyberArk, a privileged access security solutions provider, and enables organizations to integrate privileged access management capabilities into their identity and access management (IAM) programs.
Furthermore, the Privileged Access Managed Service helps organizations streamline privileged credential management across their operations, in the cloud and throughout the development and operations (DevOps) pipeline, Optiv noted. The service also can be used in conjunction with Optiv’s consulting services to provide end-to-end privileged credential management.
What Is Optiv?
Optiv offers incident response, risk and compliance, security consulting, training and support, integration and architecture services and security technology. It also provides a variety of managed security services, such as:
- Co-Managed Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Monitoring: Delivers security intelligence to help organizations protect their systems against cyberattacks.
- Device Management: Offers monitoring, maintenance and updates for an organization’s security devices.
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR): Reduces or eliminates cyberattack vectors and cyber threats.
- Managed Endpoint Protection Platform: Safeguards an organization’s endpoints and systems.
- Managed Vulnerability Scanning: Helps organizations identify cyber risks and vulnerable IT systems.
Optiv currently has more than 12,000 customers and partners with more than 350 security product manufacturers worldwide.