Sword & Shield Unveils Perimeter Defense, Cyber Deception Services
Sword & Shield Enterprise Security, a Tennessee-based cybersecurity firm that offers a turnkey security operations center (SOC) for MSSPs, has added perimeter defense and cyber deception services to its managed security services portfolio.
Now, organizations can leverage Sword & Shield’s perimeter defense and cyber deception services to reduce unwanted network traffic and identify cyberattacks during the discovery phase, according to a prepared statement.
A Closer Look at Sword & Shield’s Perimeter Defense and Cyber Deception Services
Sword & Shield’s perimeter defense and cyber deception services provide transparency into cyber threats and enable organizations to quickly respond to cyberattacks, the company said. They are administered via Sword & Shield’s SOC and deliver customized reporting, analytics and forensics.
In addition, the perimeter defense and cyber deception services offer real-time threat intelligence based on an organization’s network activity, according to Sword & Shield. The services enable organizations to learn about perimeter traffic patterns and optimize their security information and event management (SIEM) tools and firewalls accordingly.
The perimeter defense and cyber deception services have been shown to reduce unwanted network traffic by up to 70 percent, Sword & Shield said. They also protect organizations against flooding and distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
Sword & Shield’s perimeter defense and cyber deception services are now available. The services can be deployed across cloud and on-premises environments.
What Is Sword & Shield?
Sword & Shield is a national cybersecurity firm that provides risk and compliance assessment, enterprise security consulting, security incident response and forensics and other security services. It supports organizations across a variety of industries, including the healthcare, manufacturing and finance sectors.
Furthermore, Sword & Shield provides managed security services that offer the following capabilities:
- Asset Discovery and Inventory: Provides organizations with visibility into assets and user activity across cloud and on-premises environments.
- Behavioral Monitoring: Offers NetFlow analysis, full packet capture and network service monitoring.
- Intrusion Detection: Enables organizations to identify and respond to cyberattacks and protect assets and systems in cloud and on-premises environments.
- SIEM: Allows organizations to use SIEM and log management to correlate security event data from across their networks.
- Vulnerability Assessment: Delivers active network scanning and continuous vulnerability monitoring.
Sword & Shield’s managed security services are available via a subscription pricing model. The company also offers a 30-day trial of its managed security platform.