Docker Security Provider Twistlock Unveils Cloud Partner Program
Twistlock, a Docker and container security platform provider, has introduced the Twistlock Advantage Program (TAP) for MSSPs and cloud technology consultants and resellers. The company unveiled TAP in advance of the DockerCon conference, which kicks off tomorrow in San Francisco.
TAP partners can deliver Docker and container security and consulting services to accelerate cloud-native technology adoption, according to a prepared statement. Also, TAP partners can provide tools and practices for customers that run cloud-native applications and leverage development and security operations (DevSecOps) practices.
TAP provides technical, marketing and go-to-market support to MSSPs, cloud resellers, independent software vendors (ISVs) and systems integrators (SIs), Twistlock said. It enables partners to deploy cloud-native technologies at speed and scale, Twistlock indicated, and help organizations adopt DevSecOps best practices.
Key features of TAP include:
- Cloud-native firewalls.
- Custom policies to block builds or deployments based on vulnerability intelligence or internal or external compliance regimes.
- Machine learning-powered runtime protection to help customers secure file systems, networks, processes and system calls.
- Pre-built compliance templates for HIPAA, PCI, GDPR and NIST SP 800-190.
- Vulnerability detection and blocking.
In addition, TAP’s charter members include:
TAP brings together cloud, development and operations and security vendors, consultants and resellers to help Twistlock customers adopt cloud-native technology and DevSecOps best practices, VP of Business Development and Strategic Alliances John Leon stated. That way, TAP partners can deliver technology integrations, consulting services and reference architecture to help customers seamlessly integrate security at every step of the cloud-native journey.
What Is Twistlock?
Twistlock provides container security for teams using Docker, Kubernetes and other cloud-native technologies. It offers an automated and scalable container cybersecurity platform that integrates with any continuous integration (CI) tool and registry.
The Twistlock platform’s features include:
- Automatic profiling of applications to create whitelist-based security models.
- Audit-ready reporting and granular enforcement.
- Intelligence stream and upstream feeds that promote actionable vulnerability management.
Twistlock helps organizations secure containers and modern applications against threats across the entire application lifecycle, the company noted. It protects applications across Windows, Linux, AWS, Azure, virtual machine (VM) and bare metal environments, Twistlock stated, and ensures an organization can maintain full control of its data.