Entrust Expands Zero Trust Portfolio with Identity, Encryption, Key Management Solutions
Entrust, an identity and data security specialist, has launched a number of new zero trust-related solutions, including new foundational identity, encryption and key management solutions.
From that jumping off point, Entrust has introduced the following products and solutions:
- A new passwordless, certificate-based authentication with smart keys and FIDO2 passkeys to the full-suite Entrust Identity IAM solution, and a cloud-based Entrust PKI as a Service (PKIaaS) turnkey integration with Microsoft Intune and other mobile device management (MDM) providers to accelerate device enrollment at scale
- Launched nShield 5, a high-performance, next-generation hardware security module (HSM) with multitenant capable architecture and support for post-quantum readiness.
- New Entrust KeyControl 10 solution that delivers consistent multi-cloud key and secrets policy compliance management, for data protection across SaaS applications, customer databases, and workloads, both cloud-based and on-premises
Commenting on the product enhancements, Bhagwat Swaroop, Entrust president of Digital Security Solutions, said:
“A comprehensive zero trust framework starts with enabling trusted identities across users, devices, machines, apps and workloads, and extends to a data protection strategy to secure data in-transit, at rest, and in-use across both public and private cloud environments.”
Entrust said it has also enhanced its Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) solution with:
- New high-assurance passwordless capabilities that include certificate-based authentication, FIDO2 keys, FIDO2 passkeys and others
- Elevated security with enhanced risk-based adaptive multifactor authentication that seamlessly integrates additional risk factors from external providers and performs continuous validation throughout user sessions, as well as enforces appropriate step-up authentications
- Support of outbound System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) for app provisioning in third-party cloud applications (service providers).
- Enhanced Customer IAM (CIAM) capabilities, enabling seamless and connected experiences for customers or citizens with passwordless authentication, digital signing, ID verification and proofing for a more secure digital experience.
More From Entrust
Entrust said it has also added zero-touch, turnkey integration between its cloud native Entrust PKI-as-a-Service (PKIaaS) and Microsoft Intune and other MDMs. This allows customers to use Entrust PKI seamlessly with their IT management platform without the need for on-premises hardware or software.
Commenting on Entrust PKI, Swaroop said:
“Getting to a zero trust framework is a multi-year project, one that requires trusted partners to help you build your framework on a solid foundation. Entrust is uniquely positioned to help organizations establish zero trust foundations, including both high-assurance identity and access management and applied encryption to help secure data today and for the post-quantum future.
“Moreover, our capabilities extend to comprehensive security posture management governing identities, entitlements, keys, certificates and secrets across multi-cloud, hybrid, and on-premises operations.”