Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 28 February 2019
Welcome to page two. Here are items 10 to 1.
10. Symantec Integrated Cyber Defense: Keep a close eye on Symantec’s ICD strategy…
9. Forcepoint Platform Initiative: Forcepoint has unveiled the Forcepoint Converged Security Platform, which enables secure migration of data, applications, and business operations to the cloud, the company claims.
8. SonicWall Platform Expansion: SonicWall has unveiled several products and services to safeguard wireless networks, cloud apps and endpoints.
7. Multi-Cloud SOC Services: JASK has introduced multi-cloud visibility and workload monitoring features for its SIEM platform. SIEM. The enhanced capabilities include advanced analytics expressly designed to process the constantly changing, high-volume data unique to AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud environments. JASK will demonstrate these capabilities at RSA Conference in San Francisco, March 4-8, 2019.
6. MSSPs & Palo Alto Networks: Five MSSPs have vowed to support Palo Alto Networks’ new Cortex technology. The MSSP partner lineup so far includes BDO, CriticalStart, On2IT, PwC and Trustwave.
5. MSSP Uncovers Government Attack: The Bangladesh Embassy Website in Cairo is compromised, according to Trustwave’s SpiderLabs research. Trustwave is a Top 100 MSSP.
4. MSSPs & Graphus: A growing number of VARs, MSPs and MSSPs are embracing Graphus to protect their own businesses from zero-day attacks, the cybersecurity company claims.
2. MSSP Alert Webcasts 2019: Our schedule is posted here. Register now to join us.
1. RSA Conference News: The conference starts March 4 in San Francisco. Our news coverage starts later today. Track all MSSP-related RSA Conference 2019 News right here.