7 Reasons to Attend MSSP Alert Live This September: Join Us
When the MSSP Alert Live 2022 conference kicks off (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.), our guest speakers will describe how MSPs and MSSPs can build more successful cyber practices on their own — and through strategic partnerships with each other.
1. Managed XDR Services – A Reality Check: In this fireside chat, Secureworks CEO Wendy Thomas will describe how the MSSP transformed its business for cloud-based XDR services. Equally important, Thomas will describe the power of saying “no” to projects and revenue opportunities that can distract you from your business transformation.
2. The Future of Cyber Defense and Response Services: Here, Booz Allen Hamilton Senior VP Wade Alt will describe how one of the world’s top cyber defense and response organizations evolved in 2022 — and where the business is heading next in 2023.
3. Public Cloud Security Strategies for MSPs and MSSPs: Ryan Orsi, the worldwide MSSP partner lead at Amazon Web Services, sits down for a fireside chat to describe how the cloud giant is working with MSSPs — and how those partner engagements are evolving.
4. Software Supply Chain Security Best Practices: Jon Boyens from NIST shares the latest guidance to help service providers, software companies and organizations enhance their software supply chain security.
5. Managed Detection and Response (MDR) — Who’s Actually Responsible for Response? Jeffrey Schmidt from Avertium and FBI Special Agent Kyriakos Vassilakos describe real cyber incidents and the best practices MSPs need to take to pinpoint who exactly owns each step of the “response” process.
6. How to Train Every MSP Employees on Security: For MSPs, your weakest cybersecurity link may involve your own employees. Need help? Learn from the best — namely, John Strand of Black Hills Information Security and William Goldin of Lloyd Group.
7. How Can MSPs Defend Against the Top Five Cyberattacks: Attend this session, and you’ll learn how your MSP can build a security stack around the CIS Critical Security Controls — to keep both your company & your clients secure. Our guest experts leading the discussion: Phyllis Lee from the Center for Internet Security and Andrew Morgan, founder of The CyberCall and Right of Boom.
8. Bonus – Top 250 MSSPs – 2022 Research Findings: MSSP Alert Editorial Director Joe Panettieri describes the key business performance, technology and cyber trends from this year’s just-completed research report.