Pax8 and Splashtop Strike Deal to Sell Streamlined Remote Access and Support Solutions to MSPs
Pax8, a cloud e-commerce marketplace, and Splashtop, which makes remote access software for managed service providers (MSPs), have struck a deal to sell Splashtop’s products and services through the Pax8 platform.
Pax8 has cloud-enabled more than 400,000 enterprises through its channel partners and processes one million monthly transactions. Splashtop has some 30 million users, including those in 85% of Fortune 500 enterprises.
What Splashtop Offers
Here are some MSP features of Splashtop’s offerings, according to the company:
- Splashtop’s versatile, affordable, and customizable solutions for hybrid and remote work provide a valuable resell opportunity and new revenue stream for MSPs.
- Splashtop provides everything MSPs need to manage and monitor endpoints, including custom alerts, Windows updates, remote command, system inventory, event logs and more.
- On-demand service desk features enable IT support for employees and attended devices anywhere, without any prior installation.
- MSPs can migrate to Splashtop or deploy the technology to unattended endpoints in minutes.
- Splashtop offers seamless integrations with the most popular platforms used by MSPs, including Datto, Autotask, Bitdefender, Atera, NinjaRMM, Naverisk, ServiceNow, Jira, Avanti, and others.
- Splashtop’s secure infrastructure, intrusion prevention, and multiple security features keep data safe. Splashtop supports integration with single sign-on (SSO), is SOC 2 compliant and supports several industry regulations and standards, including HIPAA.
Company Leaders Cheer Partnership
Commenting on the partnership, Nikki Meyer, corporate vice president of vendor alliances at Pax8, said:
“Pax8 and Splashtop’s partnership represents a synergy of innovation and excellence, where top-notch technology meets unparalleled customer service to deliver an exceptional user experience and provide secure, scalable and reliable solutions for our partners and their customers.”
Mark Lee, Splashtop chief executive, added:
“Flexibility and efficiency in remote IT management are a key offering in the hybrid world. Our solutions enable providers and their clients to work securely from any device to ensure operations remain smooth and consistent.”