SolarWinds, SentinelOne Partner for Endpoint Detection and Response
SolarWinds and SentinelOne, an autonomous endpoint protection provider, have confirmed SolarWinds Endpoint Detection and Response for managed service providers (MSPs). MSSP Alert first revealed the forthcoming partnership to readers last month.
This week, the companies unveiled SolarWinds Endpoint Detection and Response at the Empower MSP conference in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
SolarWinds Endpoint Detection and Response helps MSPs detect and respond to cyber threats, the companies stated. It guards against cyberattacks across virtual, physical, endpoint, server or cloud environments.
Key features of SolarWinds Endpoint Detection and Response include:
- 8 artificial intelligence (AI) engines to analyze multiple data points to identify cyber threats.
- Near-real-time file analysis.
- Offline protection.
- Multiple recovery options.
In addition, SolarWinds Endpoint Detection and Response provides insights into cyber threats, the companies noted. It also offers forensic records for past threat analyses, as well as automatic cyberattack remediation.
SolarWinds MSP and Security Services
SolarWinds MSP has made multiple security-related moves in recent months. Examples include:
- Password Management: Acquiring Passportal, an MSP-focused password management software provider.
- Threat Monitoring: Acquiring technology to launch SolarWinds Threat Monitor, a SIEM-oriented platform for security operations centers.
- Access Rights Management: Acquiring access rights management technology.
- Additional Capabilities: Including email protection, backup and recovery and more.
Meanwhile, the global endpoint security sector was valued at $11.2 billion last year, according to market research firm Mordor Intelligence. This sector also could be worth $19.7 billion by 2024.