Included as part of Comodo's Advanced Endpoint Protection platform, cWatch EDR is designed for organizations of all sizes and can help end users better detect malware on endpoints and investigate and respond to security incidents, Comodo said in a prepared statement.
cWatch EDR's features include:
- 24/7 endpoint monitoring.
- Search capabilities for file hashes and anomaly detection.
- Real-time IT environment visibility.
- 100 percent trusted verdicts for all files.
- Retrospective analysis.
- Cloud-hosted architecture.
- Human analysis for unknown file and event types.
In addition, cWatch EDR works in conjunction with Comodo's global threat intelligence and is compatible with other endpoint security tools, Comodo indicated.
Comodo Adds Former Symantec Leaders
Meanwhile, Comodo has also ramped up its leadership team. The company last week added several former Symantec leaders to its Global Channel and Business Development Team:
The Comodo Global Channel and Business Development Team now includes:
- John Siverd, Senior Director, Worldwide Channel – Strategic Partners & Alliances: Served as Director, Americas Indirect Channel – Strategic Partners & Alliances – Website Security Company at Symantec.
- Jonathan Skinner, Director, Global Channel Marketing: Held channel roles at several companies, including Dropbox, Symantec and Celestix Networks.
- James Dalton, Director of Business Development: Served as Senior Global Partner Manager, Strategic Indirect Accounts Trust Services Division Company at Symantec.
- Edward Geise, Global Director of Business Development: Held strategic partnerships and alliances roles at Symantec and VeriSign.
- David Snakenborg, Director of Business Development: Worked as Regional Sales Manager – Strategic Partnerships and Alliances at Symantec.
- Ken Stoddart, Director of Global Business Development. Maintained multiple management roles with Symantec from August 2013 to March 2017.
- Dan Marfione, Channel Account Director: Supported Symantec’s recruiting, development and management of strategic partners in the Southeast region of the United States.
Going forward, these leaders are expected to help Comodo drive channel innovation, the company said in a prepared statement.
Comodo: Here's What You Need to Know
Comodo is a provider of secure sockets layer (SSL) certificates and a remote monitoring and management (RMM), patch management and service desk platform.
The company offers cWatch managed security services to help organizations monitor network users and devices.
Furthermore, Comodo provides end-to-end security solutions to ensure organizations can address advanced malware threats, according to the company.