Covenant Technologies, a talent recruiting and executive search service, has kicked off its new Global IT and recruiting services for cybersecurity organizations.
The company’s services are intended to cater to businesses across industrial sectors, offering them a strategic advantage in acquiring top-tier IT and cybersecurity talent on an international scale.
While organizations traditionally confined their talent searches to local geographic areas, the growth of remote work and interconnected workforces has changed how companies pursue talent, officials said.
Casey Marquette, CEO of Covenant Technologies, expressed his enthusiasm about the new services.
"We are thrilled to extend our reach to work with global IT and cybersecurity talent, mirroring the successful strategies we employ with our US-based candidates," he said. "Our approach to building lasting relationships sets us apart, ensuring better results, now on a global scale."
Marquette, who brings extensive experience as a former CISO, continued, "Our global initiative also offers enhanced strategy offerings, particularly valuable for executives under pressure to meet goals while managing budgets. I understand the unique challenges faced by IT and cybersecurity leaders and the imperative of aligning their objectives with overarching corporate goals."
How Covenant Benefits Recruiting
Covenant Technologies Global IT and Cybersecurity Recruiting Services bring a host of benefits to organizations across sectors:
- Empowers organizations to tap into specialized IT and Cybersecurity skills that are often scarce locally enables them to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Businesses can access top-tier IT and cybersecurity talent at competitive compensation levels, potentially leading to substantial cost savings and a focused budget strategy.
- A global talent strategy introduces diverse perspectives into IT and cybersecurity teams, fostering innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Addressing the growing scarcity of IT and cybersecurity professionals becomes more manageable with access to a broader talent pool.
- Assisting organizations in leveraging time zone differences and a globally distributed team, provides around-the-clock IT and cybersecurity support and enhancing operational efficiency and resilience.
Six months ago, Covenant launched its ISRF CS-01 certification program that the company claims provides a proven formula for selecting the best cybersecurity and IT experts for their clients. The ISRF certification passes that knowledge onto IT and technical recruiters, benefitting the recruiter and their team or clients.