The new service surfaces after CyberInt in May secured $18 million in a funding round led by technology growth capital fund Viola Group; at the time, CyberInt said it planned to use the funding to expand globally and develop additional digital risk management, detection and response solutions.
Organizations can use Managed Cloud Security Services to assess their cloud environments and identify security flaws and cyber threats, according to a prepared statement. They also can leverage Managed Cloud Security Services to access cybersecurity experts and explore ways to comply with global security and privacy laws.
A Closer Look at Managed Cloud Security Services
Key features of Managed Cloud Security Services include:
- Auditing: Analyzes an organization's account management, infrastructure services and data and business logic layers across cloud environments.
- Cyber Expertise: Helps organizations identify security flaws, vulnerabilities and misconfigurations across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Threat Intelligence: Provides visibility into cyber threats to accelerate threat detection and response.
Managed Cloud Security Services also deliver ongoing cloud security guidance, CyberInt stated. They assess an organization's existing security maturity and provide end-to-end protection across cloud environments.
What Is CyberInt?
CyberInt is a Top 100 MSSP that offers a variety of MDR services, including:
- Incident Response Team (IRT) Maturity Assessment: Evaluates the effectiveness of an organization's incident detection and response capabilities.
- Managed Security Operations Center (SOC): Provides continuous monitoring and incident management and threat intelligence.
- Response Team: Consists of cyber intelligence and security investigations and malware analysis.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Enhancement: Involves the implementation and integration of IT systems to an organization's SIEM solution and establishment of a baseline SOC program.
CyberInt recorded over 100 percent year-over-year growth and 100 percent customer retention in 2017, according to the company. It also increased its global workforce by 50 percent year over year during the time frame.