Frontline.Cloud AWS enables MSSPs, systems integrators (SIs) and value-added resellers (VARs) to address AWS customers' security assessment needs and ensure these customers can comply with industry regulations, according to a prepared statement.
A Closer Look at Frontline.Cloud AWS
Frontline.Cloud AWS helps organizations assess AWS deployments, Digital Defense said. It provides unified AWS security management and reporting and enables organizations to evaluate the security posture of AWS systems, networks and applications.
Also, Frontline.Cloud AWS offers cybersecurity support in several areas, including:
- Penetration testing.
- Vulnerability management.
- Web application scanning.
Frontline.Cloud AWS is now available, and Digital Defense alliance partners can leverage the platform to administer on-demand AWS customer security assessments and evaluate the health of customers' IT assets.
What Is Frontline.Cloud?
Frontline.Cloud is a vulnerability management platform designed to help organizations keep pace with a rapidly changing threat landscape, according to Digital Defense.
In addition to Frontline.Cloud AWS, three Frontline.Cloud subscription options are available:
- Frontline Advanced: Provides network scanning and vulnerability management capabilities; Frontline Advanced is Digital Defense's flagship vulnerability management service.
- Frontline Pro: Offers the same capabilities as Frontline Advanced, as well as a personal security assistant that performs network scans, analyzes security data, generates reports and provides direct remediation planning guidance.
- Frontline PCI-Pro: Empowers users with PCI Data Security Standards (DSS) guidance and personalized recommendations.
Frontline.Cloud also offers built-in vulnerability remediation assignment, tracking and reporting and data processing capabilities to help users search, sort and filter vulnerability information, Digital Defense stated. By doing so, the platform helps organizations identify and mitigate vulnerabilities, optimize their security posture and comply with industry regulations.
Digital Defense: Here's What You Need to Know
Digital Defense was founded in 1999 and provides security risk assessment solutions used to protect billions of dollars in assets for organizations around the globe.
Today, Digital Defense offers vulnerability assessment, vulnerability management and compliance guidance. Digital Defense also helps organizations analyze, prioritize and remediate security risks, safeguard sensitive data and ease the burdens commonly associated with information security.
Furthermore, Digital Defense partners with MSSPs, SIs and VARs. The Digital Defense alliance partner program enables these organizations to integrate Frontline.Cloud into their security offerings and help customers launch security programs.