Malwarebytes has updated its OneView console with mobile security features that enable MSPs to protect their customers’ Chromebooks, Android and iOS devices against cyber threats.
The OneView platform now monitors customers’ mobile phones and tablets alongside their servers, workstations and laptops, Malwarebytes said.
With real-time protection, MSPs now have the capability to:
- Prevent accidental access to harmful websites
- Safeguard against malicious apps
- Block unwanted in-app ads
- Enable a secure mobile experience for their customers
The OneView solution puts MSPs in a prime position to help customers secure mobile devices, while also boosting their growth and profitability, Malwarebytes said.
Mobile Devices at Attack Vector for Half of Organizations
Brian Thomas, Malwarebytes vice president of Worldwide MSP and Channel Programs, said that roughly half of organizations have been hit by a security incident involving a mobile device resulting in data loss and downtime. As he explained:
"MSPs are in a prime position to both help their customers secure mobile devices, while also boosting their growth and profitability by offering a streamlined and effective solution. It's a win-win situation for our partners."
In addition to Mobile Security, recent OneView updates include:
- Application Block is a new threat prevention module that helps resource-strained security teams quickly guard against unsafe third-party Windows applications, meet key compliance requirements and encourage productivity without adding management complexity.
- Global Management offers streamlined options for scheduling scans, tasks, groups and EDR management.
- Onboarding Assistance is a new onboarding wizard shows MSPs a click-by-click view of how to onboard new sites and users and deploying their first endpoints.
Malwarebytes an MSP Deal Maker
Malwarebytes said that in the last year it has signed MSP deals with Achab, BeMSP, Climb Channel Solutions, EBERTLANG, Innosoft, Minitel, Pax8 and Zaltor, among others. Malwarebytes also recently added its MSP solutions to its distribution deal with TD Synnex.
A month ago, independent IT research firm MRG Effitas awarded Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection the highest possible score (100%) in its Quarterly 360° Assessment & Certification for Endpoint Protection for the fourth quarter of 2022. It marked the sixth consecutive quarter in which Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection has earned a perfect score in MRG’s quarterly antivirus efficacy assessment.