NaviSec, a Florida-based, veteran-owned MSSP, now offers cybersecurity solutions to help healthcare organizations comply with HIPAA and other data security mandates.
NaviSec's healthcare portfolio includes the following cybersecurity solutions:
- Atlas: Offers a managed security operations center (SOC) that provides visibility into an organization's networks and endpoints.
- Delta: Provides vulnerability assessments and penetration testing to help healthcare organizations identify security flaws.
- Sentry: Consists of managed firewall and other defensive security services that healthcare organizations can use to assess and manage their networks.
NaviSec's healthcare cybersecurity solutions enable organizations to secure their protected health information (PHI), the company said. They also meet Payment Card Industry (PCI), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) compliance standards.
Atos Unveils Managed Security Services for Healthcare Organizations
- Managed Security Services: Consist of security information and event management (SIEM), endpoint threat prevention and advanced threat detection services.
- Cloud Security: Delivers data loss prevention (DLP), encryption and cloud access security broker (CASB) services.
- Identity Management: Provides biometrics, two-factor authentication (2FA), public key infrastructure (PKI) authentication and other authentication capabilities.
What Does the Future Hold for the Healthcare Cybersecurity Market?
NaviSec and Atos look poised to capitalize on the rising demand for healthcare cybersecurity solutions.
Global healthcare cybersecurity market revenues are projected to grow from $4.6 billion in 2016 to $12.5 billion by 2023, industry analyst Allied Market Research has projected. Key factors that are expected to drive this sector's growth include new data security regulations and the rising demand for cybersecurity solutions to protect both healthcare organization and patient data.