NovaSOC, a security operations center-as-a-service (SOCaaS) provider, has launched the Pillr cybersecurity operations platform for MSSPs, MSPs and IT teams. In addition, the company has rebranded itself as Pillr.
Pillr's platform was created by the software development division of Novacoast, an IT professional services and development company. It is "designed and engineered to address the evolving demands" of service providers and IT teams, according to the company.
What Pillr's Platform Offers
Pillr's platform offers a variety of capabilities, including:
- Antivirus analyzes potentially risky files against global threat feeds.
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) provides endpoint monitoring and threat detection and response.
- Incident Response consists of customizable service plans that allow end-users to initiate real-time incident response.
- Professional Services Automation (PSA) integrates with organizations' PSA tools.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) automatically analyzes and correlates security logs and threat intelligence.
Pillr's platform also integrates with over 450 services and tools from several globally recognized cybersecurity companies, such as:
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Fidelis Cybersecurity
Pillr's platform is backed by a cybersecurity operations model, the company said. It can be deployed via a lightweight, maintenance-free agent.
Pillr Is Committed to Platform Integrations
Along with launching its cybersecurity operations platform and rebranding, Pillr announced plans to develop and support integration with "any service, any tool."
Pillr is committed to providing its end-users with "dynamic" experiences, CMO Alexandra Matthiesen said. As such, Pillr is exploring ways to optimize user experiences across its platform.
Now, Pillr plans to add to its Pillr security operations team, CEO Paul Anderson said. Pillr also may pursue partnerships with MSSPs and MSPs.
Pillr does not currently offer a channel partner program. However, the company may look to develop and launch a channel partner program in the future.