Organizations can use Strata Cloud Manager to prevent network disruptions at every enforcement point, Palo Alto Networks said. As such, Strata Cloud Manager helps organizations bolster their security posture and manage their network operations.
Strata Cloud Manager Redefines Network Security
With Strata Cloud Manager, organizations can use predictive analytics to anticipate network capacity bottlenecks and assess deployment health up to seven days ahead, Palo Alto Networks indicated. This helps organizations prevent operational disruptions.
In addition, Strata Cloud Manager performs AI-powered analysis of network security policies and real-time compliance checks, Palo Alto Networks said. It also allows organizations to oversee configuration and security policies across secure access service edge (SASE) solutions, hardware and software firewalls and other form factors.
Palo Alto Networks Advances Cloud Security
Along with launching Strata Cloud Manager, Palo Alto Networks has updated its cloud-delivered security services to include the enhanced AI-powered security capabilities:
- Advanced WildFire uses machine learning to block attacks.
- Detection capabilities prevent threats such as meddler-in-the-middle and SaaS platform-hosted phishing attacks.
- Advanced URL Filtering can anticipate and block malicious URLs.
- Advanced Threat Prevention can counter command-and-control (C2) attacks.
Introducing New Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewalls
Palo Alto Networks has also announced five new next-generation firewalls to address a wide range of use cases, including:
- Managing high-traffic networks to remote branches
- Securing branch offices across wired and 5G networks
- Maintaining security and connectivity across operational technology (OT) environments
Palo Alto Networks Adds to Security Portfolio
Previously, Palo Alto Networks in November 2023 purchased Talon Cyber Security, a company that provides web application and data security solutions. It also acquired Dig Security, a data security posture management (DSPM) company, in October 2023.
Palo Alto Networks provides cybersecurity platforms and services globally. It offers the NextWave Partner Community, which enables MSSPs, MSPs and other technology providers to incorporate these platforms and services into their portfolios.