Xint is expected to launch in the fourth quarter of 2023, and organization's can join Theori's waitlist for the platform today.
What Is Xint?
Xint represents the "aggregate of penetration testing insights from unparalleled world-class hackers," Theori noted. The platform lets users see through the eyes of a hacker so they can defend against current and emerging threats. It also learns from real world threats and helps users discover and fix security holes before they escalate.
Key features of Xint include:
- Attack surface monitoring that enables users to identify and analyze their assets, find threats and prevent security incidents
- Breach and attack simulation (BAS) that consists of attack scenarios designed by Theori's offensive security specialists who automatically perform continuous infrastructure security checks
- Vulnerability scanning and management to help users discover and manage vulnerabilities in their infrastructure's technology stack
Xint also is backed by white hat hackers who have won more than 70 international hacking defense competitions, Theori said.
A Closer Look at Theori
Theori is a cybersecurity startup supported by venture capital firm K2G Fund, which led the company's $15 million seed funding round in June 2022. It offers cybersecurity solutions across the following areas:
- Vulnerability research, as it provides a threat intelligence platform and tools to help organizations learn about and defend against cyberattacks
- Infrastructure and web security, including security team-as-a-service and infrastructure and web security consulting
- Web3 security audit services and a data storage and security chain
- Cybersecurity education through a community platform that lets users share their cybersecurity knowledge and insights with one another
- Bug bounty program that provides users with access to crowdsourced penetration testing performed by experienced hackers
Meanwhile, Theori does not currently offer a partner program for MSSPs and MSPs. However, Theori may look to develop and launch a channel partner program in the future.