Each business day, MSSP Alert broadcasts a quick lineup of news, analysis and chatter from across the managed security services provider ecosystem.
- The Content: Written for MSSPs, SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Detection and Response (MDR) and MSP security providers — and those who need to partner up with such companies.
- Frequency and Format: Every business morning. Typically one or two sentences for each item below.
- Reaching Our Inbox: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s MSSP Alerts
1. Palo Alto Networks SOAR Integration:The EndaceProbe Analytics Platform is now integrated with Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR (previously Demisto), a security, orchestration, automation and response platform. Through this integration, Endace and Cortex XSOAR provide customers with network packet capture from within Cortex XSOAR playbooks to enable accelerated, evidence-led, forensic investigation of cyberthreats, the companies say.
2. Microsoft Azure - Anomaly Detection: TIBCO Software's Spotfire and Data Science platforms now support Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services. The integrations give users the ability to detect anomalies within reams of data and alert case managers to take preventive actions.
4. Cybersecurity Awareness Training: Kaspersky has unveiled Kaspersky Adaptive Online Training, developed in partnership with Area9 Lyceum, a remote learning specialist. The solution delivers security awareness curriculum to end-users.
B. Upcoming Cybersecurity Conferences
- List: Tech Conferences Canceled, Postponed or Online Only (Source: ChannelE2E)
- Bonus: MSSP Alert’s complete event calendar