MSSP Alert’s editorial team welcomes story pitches, news tips, and plenty more. Our team includes…
Joe Panettieri, Executive VP and Content Czar, MSSP Alert: Joe is co-founder MSSP Alert, ChannelE2E and its parent, After Nines Inc. He oversees our content direction and IT development across web and mobile. He previously was co-founder of MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and Talkin’ Cloud. Prior to exiting the corporate world, Joe held executive- and senior-level editorial positions at CMP Media (Windows Magazine, InformationWeek), NYIT, Penton Media and Ziff Davis Media (Smart Partner).
Senior Contributing Editors
Dan Kobialka: Dan covers IT security, IT service provider business strategies and channel partner programs. Dan holds a M.A. in Print and Multimedia Journalism from Emerson College and a B.A. in English from Bridgewater State University. In his free time, Dan enjoys jogging, traveling, playing sports, touring breweries and watching football.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please cc: Joe on story pitches, etc.
- LinkedIn: Link with Dan
- Twitter: @dkobialka
Ashley Smith: Ashley covers data center hardware, software, virtualization and hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) and security. She is a freelance writer specializing in tech and business topics. Prior to freelancing, she was a newspaper reporter and editor. Ashley has a bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism from the University of New Hampshire.
Ty Trumbull: Ty covers storage, business continuity and data protection. He also zeros in on the entrepreneurial journey — how today’s technology leaders launch, build, shape and manage their businesses. Ty has contributed to major entertainment and business media platforms, and studied journalism at Humber College in Toronto.
How to Work with MSSP Alert
A few tips about our editorial content…
- Our Focus: MSSP Alert pinpoints best practices, trends and news in the managed security services provider market. We cover the steps MSSPs take to safeguard customer assets.
- Vendor Coverage: Yes, we cover all types of technology companies (hardware, software, IT services, cloud, etc.) with an emphasis on managed security services
- Daily Content: MSSP Alert is updated multiple times daily with breaking news, analysis, research and though-leadership pieces.
- Newsletter: Our daily newsletter typically reaches reader inboxes around noon ET each business day.