MSSP Alert’s editorial team welcomes story pitches, news tips, and plenty more. Our team includes…
Joe Panettieri, Executive VP and Editorial Director, MSSP Alert: Joe is co-founder MSSP Alert, ChannelE2E and its parent, After Nines Inc. He oversees our content direction and IT development across web and mobile. He previously was co-founder of MSPmentor, The VAR Guy and Talkin’ Cloud. Prior to exiting the corporate world, Joe held executive- and senior-level editorial positions at CMP Media (Windows Magazine, InformationWeek), NYIT, Penton Media and Ziff Davis Media (Smart Partner).
Dan Kobialka, senior contributing editor: Dan covers MSSP and SOC (security operations center) issues for MSSP Alert. His areas of expertise include partner programs and outsourced IT. Dan holds a M.A. in Print and Multimedia Journalism from Emerson College and a B.A. in English from Bridgewater State University. In his free time, Dan enjoys jogging, traveling, playing sports, touring breweries and watching football.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please cc: Joe on story pitches, etc.
- LinkedIn: Link with Dan
- Twitter: @dkobialka
Doug Kass, senior contributing editor: Doug covers government policy, security standards, compliance and research for MSSP Alert. Kass has launched, built and sold a range of IT media and research assets, and he is one of the IT channel’s most seasoned reporters and editors.
- Twitter: @DHKView
Additional Contributors: Our roster of contributors includes experts from Anitian, CEB Global, DeltaRisk, ESG, Hunton & Williams, ISACA, KuppingerCole, Patterson Belknap, Sogeti and more.
How to Work with MSSP Alert
A few tips about our editorial content…
- Our Focus: MSSP Alert pinpoints best practices, trends and news in the managed security services provider market. We cover the steps MSSPs take to safeguard customer assets.
- Vendor Coverage: Yes, we cover all types of technology companies (hardware, software, IT services, cloud, etc.) with an emphasis on managed security services
- Daily Content: MSSP Alert is updated multiple times daily with breaking news, analysis, research and though-leadership pieces.
- Newsletter: Our daily newsletter typically reaches reader inboxes around noon ET each business day.
- Contact Us: Reach out to Content Czar Joe Panettieri (Joe@AfterNines.com) for all story pitches, content questions, etc.