- This event has passed.
CrowdStrike Fal.Con 2018 Cybersecurity Conference
September 17, 2018 - September 19, 2018
Confirmed speakers as of early September include:
- Steve Wozniak, co-founder, Apple — interviewed by Deborah Feyerick, journalist & CNN National Correspondent (ret.)
- Roland Cloutier, chief security officer, ADP
- CJ Moses, deputy chief information security officer, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Peter Firstbrook, research VP, Gartner
- Dr. Thomas Rid, author and professor of security studies, Johns Hopkins University
CrowdStrike specializes in cloud-delivered endpoint protection
Submit Your Event for Our Calendar
Want us to potentially list your IT event or channel partner conference on our calendar? Please use the form below. Include a URL (web site) for the event and we’ll give it consideration. Sorry, but we don’t list road shows or webcasts.