- This event has passed.
Cybereason Deep 2018 Cybersecurity Customer Conference
October 3, 2018 - October 4, 2018
Cybereason DEEP 2018, the company’s second annual technology conference, is scheduled for October 3-4 at the Revere Hotel in Boston. Cybereason is a cybersecurity software company that develops an AI Hunting Platform.
The Cybereason DEEP 2018 speaker lineup includes:
- Michael Lewis: New York Times Best Selling Author
- Christopher Lydon: Host of NPR’s Radio Open Source
- Garry Kasparov: Former World Chess Champion
- Benjamin Delpy: Security Researcher and Creator of Mimikatz
- Wendy Nather: Director of Advisory CISOs, Duo Security
- David Rose: VP, Vision Technology, Warby Parker
- Nick Percoco: Founder, THOTCON
- Rachel Tobac: Two Time Winner of the DEFCON Social Engineering Challenge
- John Halamka: CIO, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
- Emmet Cohen: American Jazz Pianist and Composer
Submit Your Event for Our Calendar
Want us to potentially list your IT event or channel partner conference on our calendar? Please use the form below. Include a URL (web site) for the event and we'll give it consideration. Sorry, but we don't list road shows or webcasts.