- This event has passed.
DefenderCon21: Cybereason Virtual Cybersecurity Conference Date
December 14, 2021
DefenderCon21, a virtual cybersecurity conference from CyberReason is scheduled for December 14. Guest speakers are expected to include:
- Keynote from General Joseph Dunford, retired four-star General and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Google Cloud security leader Anton Chuvakin will join us to talk aboutXDR, the future of detection & response
- Cybereason CEO, Lior Div, will unveil the very latest in innovation and illustrate his view on the future of cybersecurity
- Cybereason CSO, Sam Curry, will sit down with three security leaders for an open discussion about what to expect in 2022
- And … you will be amongst the first to learn about a new cutting-edge security solution
Submit Your Event for Our Calendar
Want us to potentially list your IT event or channel partner conference on our calendar? Please use the form below. Include a URL (web site) for the event and we'll give it consideration. Sorry, but we don't list road shows or webcasts.