- This event has passed.
FireEye Cyber Defense Summit 2018 Customer Conference
October 1, 2018 - October 4, 2018
The FireEye Cyber Defense Summit 2018 (#FireEyeSummit) is scheduled for October 1-4 in Washington, D.C. Keynote speakers include Frank Blake, former Chairman and CEO of The Home Depot, and former United States Secretary of State Dr. Madeleine Albright.
Sample sessions, according to FireEye, include:
- Cyber attack simulation: an interactive session with the opportunity to react to a real-world scenario
- Hunting and threat Intel on steroids: amazing results from existing people and tech
- Roundtable on artificial intelligence use by threat groups and network defenders
- Two-factor evolution: how attackers evade multi-factor and what to do about it
- Protecting industrial control systems – three key lessons from TRITON
- FIN7: ATT&CKing discuss the value of using frameworks for threat intelligence
- Beyond shared responsibility: using a next-gen SIEM to secure your cloud
- Putting it to the test – assessing your ability to respond to a targeted attack
- Phishing. Impersonation. Malware. Defending email against advanced threats
Submit Your Event for Our Calendar
Want us to potentially list your IT event or channel partner conference on our calendar? Please use the form below. Include a URL (web site) for the event and we'll give it consideration. Sorry, but we don't list road shows or webcasts.