- This event has passed.
RETR3AT Cybersecurity Conference: Montreat College
October 27, 2017
Montreat College’s 3rd annual RETR3AT Cybersecurity Conference is set for October 27 on the Montreat College campus. RETR3AT is designed to engage, educate, and raise awareness about cybersecurity in Western North Carolina and beyond.
This year’s RETR3AT keynote speaker is U.S. Department of Energy Chief Information Officer Max Everett. Other speakers at this year’s conference will include:
- Bank of America Senior Vice President for Information Security Amy Braswell;
- FBI Special Agent Brian Cyprian;
- National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education Director Rodney Peterson;
- Ally Bank Information Security & Risk Management Executive Keith Gordon;
- CVS Senior Director of Information Security Casey Marquette;
- CounterHack Founder Ed Skoudis;
- Tenable Network Security Director of Business Development Chris Cleary;
- Montreat College Cybersecurity Professor Kelli Burgin; and
- Montreat College Ethics Professor Mark Wells.
Submit Your Event for Our Calendar
Want us to potentially list your IT event or channel partner conference on our calendar? Please use the form below. Include a URL (web site) for the event and we'll give it consideration. Sorry, but we don't list road shows or webcasts.