M&A List: Penetration Testing Company Mergers, Acquisitions
Merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the penetration testing market has remained strong. Noteworthy pentesting company acquisitions, as covered by MSSP Alert, include:
11. February 2021: Guardforce AI acquired Handshake Networking.
10. February 2021: HelpSystems acquired Digital Defense.
9. January 2021: Deloitte & Touche acquired R9B.
8. December 2020: Cerberus Cyber Sentinel acquired Alpine Security for risk management, health care penetration testing, virtual CISO & medical device security services.
7. October 2020: Atos acquired SEC Consult Group for penetration testing, red teaming, technical assessments & cybersecurity services.
6. September 2020: Cerberus Cyber Sentinel acquired Clear Skies Security for cybersecurity assessments and penetration testing services.
5. August 2020: Konica Minolta acquired Depth Security for penetration testing plus endpoint, network & application security.
4. Early 2020: Motorola Solutions acquired Delta Risk & Lunarline.
3. March 2020: Help Systems acquired Cobalt Strike.
2. January 2020: Private equity firm RCP Equity invested in penetration testing provider Raxis.
1. July 2018: Claranet acquired NotSoSecure for ethical hacking training & penetration testing services.