Report: Endpoint Security, MDR Provider Nyotron For Sale?
Nyotron offers managed detection and response (MDR) software and related services. The company develops “threat agnostic” technology that serves as a “final layer of protection, mitigating risks from zero day attacks and evasive threats,” the firm says. The company is based in Santa Clara, California with an R&D office in Israel.
Early investors in Nyotron include technology distributor Ingram Micro, which pumped $10 million into the cybersecurity software company in October 2018.
Earlier, Nyotron in 2017 raised $21 million led by DGB Investments, the technology holding company owned by Douglas and Sandra Bergeron. Additional investors include Mitvah Shamir, Gil Agmon and Shmuel Harlap, the largest private investor in Mobileye.
Nyotron’s product and service offerings include:
- PARANOID: Protects Endpoints and Data from Attacks.
- Nyotron War Room management console.
- Managed Defense Services for visibility, intelligence and incident response.
Nyotron caters to three types of channel and alliance partners, including:
- Sales partners (solution providers & distributors);
- Service partners (MSSPs, systems integrators & consultants); and
- Alliance and OEM partners.
Nyotron has not commented on the rumors that it’s seeking a private equity buyer or investor.