Wipro Invests in CloudKnox, Partners On Cloud Security
Global IT consulting firm Wipro has invested in CloudKnox Security, and the companies will partner to provide a hybrid offering that enforces least-privilege policies across Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and more. Financial terms of the investment were not disclosed.
The new Wipro-CloudKnox solution offers a variety of security capabilities, including:
- Visibility and insights into identities, permissions, actions and resources across multi-cloud and hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Activity-based authorization for human and non-human identities, including service accounts and API keys
- CloudKnox Just Enough Privileges (JEP) Controller to automatically right-size excessive identity permissions
- Anomaly detection and identity activity analytics across private and public cloud infrastructure
- Activity data for compliance reporting
- Query interface to help customers investigate security issues
A Closer Look at CloudKnox
The CloudKnox platform provides continuous creation, monitoring and enforcement of least-privilege policies across an organization’s cloud infrastructure, the company noted. It supports public and private cloud platforms, including:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
Also, CloudKnox partners with MSSPs and technology resellers, enabling them to incorporate the company’s cloud infrastructure protection platform into their portfolios. Along with Wipro, CloudKnox has partnered with Optiv Security and Critical Start (both of which are Top 200 MSSPs) and other MSSPs and technology resellers.