This week’s most read managed security services provider (MSSP) news stories involved:
10. Comcast Business and Fortinet Partner on Managed Security Services: Their growing relationship now addresses SASE security opportunities.
9. Mandiant Founder Joins Cybrary Board: Cybersecurity training platform provider Cybrary raises $25 million in a Series C funding; Mandiant CEO Kevin Mandia joins board.
8. Ransomware Global Cyberattack Volume Shrinks, But...: SonicWall offers these cyberattack and cybersecurity research findings.
7. Booz Allen CEO Says Scale and Know-How Are Cybersecurity Differentiators: Booz Allen Hamilton, which runs a Top 250 MSSP, sharpens its cybersecurity focus & executes a four-part Adjusted EBITDA growth strategy.
6. Google Buyout Target Mandiant Maintains Cybersecurity, Incident Response Momentum: Mandiant shows business strength amid pending $5.4 billion sale to Google Cloud business.
5. Palo Alto Networks Launches MDR Security Service: Company also emphasizes continued MDR security opportunities for MSSPs, IT consultancies & cybersecurity partners.
4. Top 40 MDR Service Providers: Our annual look at leaders from the world of managed detection and response (MDR) services.
3. Top 250 MSSPs - 2022 Survey: Participate in this year's survey to see where your MSSP ranks in the worldwide managed security services market.
2. Top 250 MSSPs of 2021: Here's a look at last year's list.
1. Ping Identity Acquired; Cybersecurity Firm To Go Private: The buyer, private equity firm Thoma Bravo, has extensive investment experience in the IAM, cybersecurity and MSP software markets.