Aeries Technology has launched its new cybersecurity managed services, the Mumbai, India-based company said in a prepared statement.
What Aeries Offers
The full suite of managed cybersecurity offerings include:
- Governance, risk and compliance
- Application security services
- Data security and privacy
- Identity and access management
- Cloud and infrastructure security
- Security operations center services
- Audit and compliance certifications
- Enterprise security design and implementation
Commenting on the new release, Aeries Technology CEO Sudhir Panikassery said:
“Cybersecurity is a mission critical priority for any technology business and is only becoming more important as new threats make themselves known daily. Together with our other digital transformation and technology services solutions, Aeries can help deliver tangible results and cost savings for companies who need to optimize and enhance their stack of IT tools. We are excited to help our clients safely and securely move their infrastructure goals forward.”
Aeries Goes Public
On March 13, Aark Singapore Pte Ltd., and its subsidiary, Aeries Technology, announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement with Worldwide Webb Acquisition Corp. that will result in Aeries Technology becoming a publicly listed company.