AT&T Cybersecurity has launched a "new, simplified" MSSP Partner Program top help MSPs and MSSPs leverage and monetize AT&T's unified security management (USM), solutions. Jordan Redd, senior sales director for global MSSP & channel at AT&T Cybersecurity, disclosed the new MSSP partner program in a blog.
The program's roots extend back to 2014, and further expanded amid AT&T's AlienVault acquisition of 2018. The new partner program, according to the blog from Redd, now features:
- Clear and consistent pricing, including competitive price books and flat renewals.
- 24/7 support from AT&T Cybersecurity.
- Marketing and sales support, including a resource center spanning sales collateral and co-marketing content. Also, partner marketing funds are often available.
- Each partner has a dedicated channel account manager and access to marketing and technical resources to help drive sales.
- USM solutions continue to automatically receive the latest threat intelligence from the AT&T Alien Labs research team.
Jordan Redd: Focused on MSSPs
Redd is deeply familiar with the MSSP partner ecosystem. Indeed, he has worked exclusively with dedicated security organizations and MSSPs for the past five years with AT&T and previously AlienVault, according to his bio.
In addition to partnering with MSSPs, AT&T itself is a Top 250 MSSP.