Beachhead Solutions, which provides a cloud-based data security platform for cybersecurity and IT teams, has released the RiskResponder endpoint detection and response (EDR) solution for MSPs.
RiskResponder helps MSPs prepare, customize and execute risk mitigation responses, according to Beachhead. It also allows MSPs to automate endpoint security.
MSPs can use RiskResponder to define automated responses to various security events, including:
- Attempts to infiltrate security tools
- Geofence violations
- Hacking attempts
- Network-borne attacks
RiskResponder also executes preset actions as soon as a cyber threat is detected, Beachhead noted. These include:
- Alerting appropriate personnel to investigate cyber risks
- Logging active events
- Running scripts
- Removing data access from protected devices
Furthermore, RiskResponder ensures that MSPs can keep their customers up to date on activities they are using to protect their endpoints against cyberattacks, Beachhead stated. As such, RiskResponder empowers an MSP to customize security parameters based on a customer's requirements.
A Closer Look at Beachhead
Beachhead offers the Beachhead Secure managed security and encryption platform.
MSPs can use Beachhead Secure to protect data across all types of devices, the company indicated. Beachhead Secure's features include:
- Device and Data Reporting: Ensures MSPs can produce security reports to verify that their customers comply with HIPAA and other security mandates.
- Device Encryption: Lets MSPs deploy and manage multi-layered encryption across their customers' devices.
- Remote Data Access Control: Provides MSPs with instant remote data access control, along with data access removal and restoration.
Beachhead allows MSPs to integrate Beachhead Secure into their offerings via its partner program. MSPs can join this program to leverage Beachhead Secure to encrypt and protect customers' data against criminal and insider threats, the company stated.