BlueVoyant, a Top 250 MSSP, now offers its Modern Security Operations Center (SOC) service to Splunk Cloud Platform users. In doing so, BlueVoyant is helping these users monitor and protect their assets and resources in their Splunk environments and maximize their Splunk technology investments, the company stated.
Splunk Cloud Platform users can leverage Modern SOC to apply a remote security operations center-as-a-service (SOCaaS) approach to the management of customer data in their Splunk environments, BlueVoyant Global Head of Managed Security Services Milan Patel said. That way, these users can maintain full control over their data and how it is accessed.
What Does Modern SOC for Splunk Cloud Platform Offer?
Modern SOC for Splunk Cloud Platform's features include:
- Access to technical and security consulting workshops
- Maintenance and support from Splunk Cloud Platform Concierge Engineers
- Security alerting, triage, threat indicator enrichment and investigations
Modern SOC also offers managed detection and response (MDR) capabilities backed by BlueVoyant's SOC, the company stated. As such, Modern SOC helps Splunk Cloud Platform users reduce alert fatigue and mitigate the risk of business disruptions due to cyberattacks.
A Closer Look at BlueVoyant
BlueVoyant in March 2021 announced Modern SOC, which combines the company's managed services with Microsoft Azure Sentinel SIEM, Microsoft 365 Defender and Azure Defender extended detection and response (XDR) capabilities.
In addition to Modern SOC, BlueVoyant delivers MDR, security information and event management (SIEM) and vulnerability management services, along with third-party cyber risk management and Microsoft security services.
BlueVoyant has also been active recruiting cybersecurity talent, acquiring businesses and raising funds. Key milestones include:
- February 2021: BlueVoyant hired IBM Security veteran Gyorgy Robert Racz to drive its European expansion.
- October 2020: Acquired Managed Sentinel, which offers Azure Sentinel and Microsoft Defender deployment and management services,.
- July 2020: Secured $68 million in funding led by Singapore investment company Temasek, bringing its total financing to $275 million.