Centripetal has kicked off a new worldwide partner program aimed at managed service providers (MSPs), resellers and technology partners.
The Reston, Virginia-based cyber defender said that the program aims to help channel partners drive growth and correspondingly boost customer value. Centripetal’s goal is to extend the reach of its threat analysis CleanINTERNET platform while providing partnership benefits to its member organizations, officials said.
Centripetal’s Threat Intelligence Focus
Centripetal’s security solution is already deployed by channel partners to customers across the U.S., EMEA and Asia Pacific. The company notes that its technology uses dynamic threat intelligence from more than 250 threat intelligence providers in real-time. In so doing, it proactively shields networks from 99% of known threats.
Centripetal's channel program provides partners with with the following:
- When working in collaboration with organizations, their customers will notice an elevation in the way cybercrime is addressed, both at the initial and final lines of defense.
- A team of trained intelligence operations analysts will help every partner monitor, tune and shield their customers’ networks from malicious traffic, acting as an extension of an internal cybersecurity team.
- Helps diminish customers' risk exposure.
Partnering with Centripetal opens doors to revenue enhancement opportunities through both resale and value-added services, the company said, although it did not provide specifics of the program.
“Our global partners are pivotal in driving the proactive adoption of CleanINTERNET within the enterprise landscape,” added Dave Silke, Centripetal chief marketing officer. “Together, we fortify organizations with the knowledge and tools needed to stay ahead of emerging threats, securing a safer digital future for all.”
Centripetal touts its CleanINTERNET platform as:
- Applying more than 100 billion indicators of compromise from real-time intelligence feeds, the platform is updated every 15 minutes to protect its customers' networks
- Providing what it calls the fastest packet filtering technology, the platform applys millions of threat intelligence-based rules to incoming and outgoing data streams with zero latency
- Its team of intelligence operations analysts acts as an extension of its customer’s internal cybersecurity team, who monitor and analyze emerging threats. This mitigates the skills gap and reduces the burden on IT resources.
A cloud version of the CleanINTERNET technology is available on Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
Cyber Hub in Ireland Opens
Centripetal recently opened a Galway, Ireland-based European Cyber Intelligence Centre of Excellence to address cybersecurity opportunities in the U.K., Ireland and across Europe. The project, which is supported by the government of Ireland through IDA (Industrial Development Authority) Ireland, intends to create 50 new jobs in Galway.