The product is specifically geared to managed service providers (MSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs). Two months ago, the company opened its Protect+ product to general availability.
Helping MSSPs and MSPs Stay Ahead of the Curve
Cofense explained its inspiration for Protect+ MSP:
"Today’s MSPs and MSSPs are tasked with protecting mid-market organizations against growing email threats. Add in that threats actors already know the email security technologies’ blind spots, organizations need solutions that allow them to service multiple entities from a comprehensive dashboard."
Explaining how MSPs and MSSPs must stay abreast of the rapidly changing cybersecurity landscape, Rohyt Belani, Cofense chief executive and co-founder, said:
“MSPs must continually stay ahead of the curve to protect their customers’ systems, all while managing multiple client environments, keeping up with emerging technologies and dealing with resource constraints. When MSPs choose Protect+, they get a best-of-breed email security solution that ensures their customers are well-protected against evolving email threats, while minimizing the operational burden on their teams.”
What Protect+ MSP Offers
Protect+ MSP key features include:
- An all-in-one easy-to-use platform offers enterprise-grade protection and training, accelerating deployment time, reducing strain on resources, and increasing business efficiencies.
- Fully automated and extremely low touch controls allow for rapid deployment and a “set it and forget it” environment. The platform allows security teams to onboard in a matter of minutes with very minimal ongoing management.
- Backed by Cofense’s crowd-sourced intelligence, Protect+ MSP inspects emails in real-time to make instantaneous decisions as to whether emails are malicious. Email attacks are detected upon arrival and are automatically moved away from the user’s inbox.
- MSP/MSSP-specific dashboards provide greater flexibility for the management of multi-tenant business needs. MSP/MSSP screens allow total control for the organizations to onboard and offboard clients without having to interact with Cofense.
- The inbox shows the status of every email that Cofense has scanned, detected and the status of that email, giving MSPs and MSSPs the ability to see all accounts in one view and the ability to drill down into each tenant account for more granular details.