Cyderes, a Top 200 MSSP and the security-as-a-service (SECaaS) division of Fishtech Group, has launched the Cloud Native Analytics Platform (CNAP) SaaS-based security information and event management (SIEM) solution.
CNAP is built on the Google Cloud Platform and extends the security analytics and data lake capabilities of the Google Chronicle platform, according to Cyderes.
“Current SIEM solutions are just repeats of past mistakes,” said Gary Fish, CEO and founder of Fishtech Group, in a prepared statement. “With CNAP, in partnership with Google, we have completely reimagined and created what a SIEM should have been all along.”
The platform's features include:
- Operational and compliance reporting
- Compliance and SOC dashboards
- Threat detection and correlation capabilities
- Integrations with third-party ticketing and security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) platforms
- Native integration and bidirectional support for legacy SIEM platforms
- Support for extended SIEM data sources and use cases
Organizations can use CNAP to modernize their security, analyze their security telemetry and leverage security analytics for threat detection, hunting and response, Cyderes said. Also, they can achieve up to 500 percent total cost of ownership advantage with CNAP over traditional consumption-based SIEM solutions.
Cyderes Raises the Bar in 2020
The CNAP launch comes after Cyderes in January indicated that it expects to triple its year-over-year business growth in 2020. In addition, Cyderes achieved several milestones last year, including:
- 1,214 percent year-over-year bookings growth
- 960 percent year-over-year gross profit growth
- 220 percent net revenue retention rate with zero "churn"
Cyderes offers cybersecurity solutions designed to help organizations manage risk, detect threats and respond to security incidents. Along with CNAP, Cyderes provides Global Security Operations Center (GSOC), Enterprise Managed Detection & Response (EMDR) and various cybersecurity services.