Deepwatch, a managed detection and response (MDR) provider, and Lacework, a cloud security analytics specialist, intend to combine forces to give organizations comprehensive and proactive security solutions.
Brian Lanigan, Lacework worldwide channels and alliances vice president, explained how the partnership empowers customers:
“The new partnership of Lacework and Deepwatch empowers customers by taking the cloud security burdens off of organizations and allowing them to instead focus on innovating and achieving their business outcomes."
Cloud Security, Technology Integrations
The partners will deliver:
- End-to-end cloud security solutions cover the entire attack surface within cloud environments, including workloads, containers, Kubernetes, and serverless architectures.
- Empower organizations with proactive identification and swift response to emerging threats targeting cloud workloads.
- The technology integration allows for extensive cloud security telemetry collection and correlation, enabling organizations to gain deep insights into their cloud environments.
- Seamless integration between the platforms facilitates quick and effective incident containment, eradication, and recovery of threats targeting cloud workloads.
- Top level threat intelligence through Deepwatch's SOC-as-a-Service model provides continuous monitoring and actionable insights, combined with Lacework's cloud security expertise, complemented by its machine learning capabilities.
MDR + Cloud Security Improve Cybersecurity
Wes Mullins, Deepwatch chief technology officer, commented on the partnership:
"This partnership allows us to deliver a best-in-class cloud security solution that addresses the unique challenges faced by organizations in today's cloud-centric landscape. By combining our MDR capabilities with Lacework's advanced cloud security analytics, we empower organizations to confidently embrace the cloud while maintaining robust cybersecurity posture."