Deloitte, which operates a Top 250 MSSP, has announced the Zero Trust Access managed security service to help organizations secure communications between end-users across their devices and applications.
Zero Trust Access helps organizations protect their IT infrastructure and data and enforce least-privilege controls, Deloitte noted. It is built on secure peer-to-peer (P2P) communication, conditional access and continuous authorization and connects an organization's users to applications through a cloud-native solution.
Deloitte Launches Cloud Security Management Platform, MXDR Services
The Zero Trust Access announcement comes after Deloitte in 2022 released its Cloud Security Management (CSM) platform and Managed eXtended Detection and Response (MXDR) services.
Deloitte's CSM platform provides organizations with visibility into their cloud applications and workloads, the company indicated. It delivers several cybersecurity services, including:
- Cloud Security Policy Orchestration (CSPO): Can serve as a "single source of truth" for security policy enforcement.
- Cyber Cloud Managed Services (CCMS): Provide identity and access management (IAM), infrastructure and network security, detection logging and monitoring, data protection, infrastructure and network security, threat and incident response and endpoint protection.
- Cyber Predictive Analytics: Uses models and real world data to help users identify cyber threats.
MXDR threat hunting, prevention, detection, incident response and remediation, Deloitte noted. It consists of a suite of modular MXDR services, which includes:
- Attack Surface & Vulnerability Management: Provides visibility into security vulnerabilities across organizations' endpoints and cloud environments.
- Digital Risk Protection: Enables organizations to monitor their digital assets and guard against cyberattacks and data breaches.
- Unified Extended Detection and Response: Offers endpoint detection and response (EDR), network detection and response (NDR) and security information and event management (SIEM) capabilities to help organizations identify and remediate threats.
Organizations use Deloitte's cybersecurity solutions to secure their applications, data and privacy. It acquired several cybersecurity companies in 2021 and looks poised to explore opportunities to further enhance its cybersecurity portfolio.