PIRC provides consultative risk management services and technology solutions to help organizations manage data security and privacy and comply with industry regulations, according to a prepared statement. The firm's cybersecurity services portfolio includes:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) as a Service: Provides ongoing risk analysis to help an organization stay ahead of cyber threats.
- Cybersecurity Assessments: Enable an organization to analyze the current state of its security controls so it can identify and address security gaps.
- Employee Education and Cybersecurity Awareness Training: Enables an organization to import its end users into an online learning management system and configure and deploy cybersecurity awareness training modules.
- Internal and External Penetration Testing: Evaluates an organization's security program and provides cyber threat remediation recommendations.
- Policy Development and Management: Provides security policy guidance.
- Risk Assessments: Allow an organization to analyze cyber threats and their potential impact.
- Web Application Penetration Testing: Simulates real world cyberattacks on web applications to help an organization assess its security controls.
PIRC operates as a standalone consultative compliance and cybersecurity services business and supports organizations in the New York tristate area.
What Does the PIRC Spin-Off Mean for Exigent?
The PIRC spin-off could help Exigent capitalize on the rising demand for compliance and cybersecurity services.
Global enterprise governance, risk and compliance market revenues are projected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.8 percent between 2015 and 2025, industry analyst Grand View Research stated. In addition, new data security regulations are expected to drive the demand for compliance management software in the years to come.
Furthermore, the global cybersecurity services market could grow at a CAGR of 10 percent between 2017 and 2024, according to a report from Market Research Engine. This sector also could be worth $172 billion by 2024.
Exigent is an information technology consulting firm that supports small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and enterprises in the New York tristate area. It offers cloud computing, hosting, IT support and managed IT services.