Guardz has brought to market the Growth Hub, providing MSPs with cybersecurity tools that they can use to serve small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) customers, the business said.
The Growth Hub helps Guardz's MSP partners prospect and secure SME customers, the company said. It provides these partners with access to Guardz's cybersecurity and insurance solution, along with the following tools and resources:
- ROI reports help MSPs demonstrate the value of their technologies to block attack attempts, remediate security alerts and help SMEs improve their security posture.
- Artificial intelligence-powered cyber risk assessment prospecting tool use machine learning to assess businesses' cybersecurity vulnerabilities and provides MSPs with security posture reports of their prospective customers; Guardz previously released this tool in October 2023.
- Guardz channel managers can help MSPs achieve their customer success goals.
- Subscription overview widget displays MSP customers' subscription status for both trial and paying customers.
- Gallery of curated sales and marketing assets include industry-specific one-pagers and SME-facing sales decks to drive MSP business development.
- Brand customization capabilities allow MSPs to personalize sales materials with their own name, logo and contact information to ensure a consistent brand experience across their content.
- A Referral program give MSPs a commission of up to $1,000 per conversion.
Guardz Helps MSPs Expand Their Portfolios and Drive Sales
MSPs must detect, monitor and resolve a wide range of security incident alerts and logs, Guardz pointed out. At the same time, they face many attack vectors and must help their customers plan accordingly.
With Guardz's Growth Hub, MSPs can access "everything required… to protect a business and expand their customer base in one place," CEO Dor Eisner said.
MSPs can use the Growth Hub to leverage Guardz's offerings to expand their capabilities. Furthermore, they can increase business conversions and revenue streams.
Guardz Offers AI-Powered Phishing Protection
The Growth Hub launch comes after Guardz in June 2023 started offering an AI-powered phishing protection solution for MSPs. This solution gives MSPs insights into phishing attacks against customers and how to address these issues, Guardz noted.
Guardz is an Israel-based company that released a cybersecurity platform for MSPs in April 2023. Since that time, Guardz has introduced new offerings for MSPs and continues to explore MSP partnerships.